Supplement No. 1 CD 9
- 22 compositions and scripts
- Three-year plan integrating new selections with existing program
- Extension and enrichment activities
- Composer and instrument celebrations
- Scripts for special weeks
Extends the concept of the original program: Daily exposure to great composers and fine music! Everything you need music, scripts, yearly plans to run a school-wide listening program.
17 new compositions. Additional repertoire adds variety to the original five-year sequence. A three-year plan incorporates the new music on CD 9 with known music on CDs 1-8. Extension and enrichment activities are included along with special scripts and ideas for celebration weeks.
Includes the music of:
New composers and new
Michael Conway Baker
Newton from Suite from Planet for the
“Circus” from Picasso Suite
“Marche” and “Valse” from Suite No. 2
$60.00 + shipping + tax
$60.00 + shipping